WORKING 1962-64 Studebaker Hawk GT Clock
...that was serviced by OMICRON CLOCK, the premiere choice for antique automotive clock repair.
- Manufactured by The Geo W Borg Corp
- Clock was taken apart, thoroughly cleaned and properly lubed using our proprietary high quality silicone lubricant
- Movement has been adjusted for accuracy and successfully bench tested
- Case is in very good original condition with the mounting studs firmly attached and is stamped 183 in black ink which is correct for 1963 if your building a numbers matching car
- Dial is in good original condition having some scratches near the "6" that we touched up a bit
- Hands are the brilliant factory original colors
- Inner bezel is in excellent original condition
- Knob is in excellent original condition and works properly
- Lens is clear glass (not plastic) without any scratches
- Markings and numerals are in outstanding original condition except for the hash mark below the "6"
- Outer bezel is in excellent original condition
- Points have been dressed
- Overall rating is 8 out of 10